I am reminded by the recent passing of several souls of the importance of focusing on what is truly important. Please take a moment to review the following points from Mike Dooley and see how you can best align your reality with them:
“The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted, Parvez, when they were alive:
1. How important they were to so many.
2. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
3. That all of their prayers and thoughts made a difference.
4. That there really were no coincidences.
5. How far ripples of kindness actually spread.
6. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
7. That any and all dreams can come true.
8. How good-looking and fun they always were.
9. How much guidance they received at all times.
10. That God was fully present in everything, always.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.